The Lifeline Assistance program is up to date with the current needs of the society members. In this regard, they offer amazing services and free gadgets. TruConnect is a good Mobile Virtual Network Operator. The company is in the United States of America and serves the citizens of the country. TruConnect works with the best brands and telecommunication networks. Therefore, it provides users with hotspots, smartphones, and affordable plans. Just like other Lifeline providers, the company is also getting government funding. So, you can get a TruConnect Free Tablet especially if you are from a low-income household. Read on to get more details on how you can apply for the program and get to know the qualifications.
The TruConnect Free Tablet
TruConnect is a company that provides ACP services. Additionally, the firm offers broadband internet services. American citizens get to acquire free tablets and telephones through TruConnect. But those who are not eligible for the free tablet can get an affordable and discounted tablet at a low price. You can get the tablet at a discount of $100 at a co-pay ranging from $10 and $50. In a world where communication and going digital are becoming a necessity, TruConnect is making life easy. So those who would wish to have a tablet can apply for one.
Qualifications For Getting the TruConnect Free Tablet
Not everyone can acquire the TruConnect free tablet. Certain qualifications have been set by the government. This Lifeline Program is specifically for low-income households. So, you need to check on the following before sending an application.
- Your income should be below or at 200% as indicated in the federal poverty guideline. However, these guidelines are not the same in every state. Ensure you read through the federal poverty guidelines of your state so you can be safe.
- Secondly, you have a straight qualification if you have received any of the federal Pell Grants as an award in the current year.
- Another qualification is if you have approval for the free and reduced-price school lunch program. It is also a good qualification for the school breakfast program. USDA Community eligibility has this provision in the academic years 2019 to 2022.
- You should also be a participant in at least one of the low-income programs.
- Alternatively, you should be an active participant in one of these government assistance programs;
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)- This program was initially the food stamps that provide a monthly benefit for purchasing food.
- Medicaid- The government has a strong consideration for low-income individuals. This is a health insurance program that is for low-income earners in the country.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)- Low-income families get to enjoy rental assistance from this program. Additionally, people with disabilities get to enjoy the services of this program.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)- It is a federal assistance program that aids the aged, blind, and people leaving with disabilities. The qualification is also for people with low income set by the Social Security Administration (SSA).
Steps To Applying for The TruConnect Free Tablet
Some so many American citizens want to get the gadgets at an affordable fee. But they do not get to receive it because they did not adhere to the guidelines. To get the services, you need to submit valid information. If any of your documents appear forged then your application will be declined. Alternatively, you may attract legal issues if you do not abide by the rules. Those who have an interest in applying for the TruConnect Free Tablet can do so using these steps.
1. First, Confirm If You Are Eligible to Get the Device
As mentioned earlier, there are certain eligibility criteria that you need to meet. The first step is to check the qualification needed by your state. It will be so unfortunate to send an application yet you are not part of the listed eligible members of the society. At least ensure you meet our requirements. It will give you a winning chance of getting it. Remember so many people send their applications so you need to stand out. Before starting the application process, ensure you have all the required documents with you.
2. Fill In the Application Details
The second step is very crucial. You need to feed in the details to the system. You can choose to send your application through the Lifeline National Verifier website. On the other hand, you can also send an official application through email. However, it is best you know that the online application is easier. The email may delay because the company receives so many emails on inquiries among others. So, your mail may be lost or take a long to get a review from the team.
Using the Lifeline website, there is a direct link that you can follow. You will find the “apply now” link or arrow. Click on it and you will receive a form. Fill in the details of your official name and address. The other requirements will be on the form. Ensure you send the official legal documents. You can also send an application using the TruConnect official website https://www.truconnect.com/. The procedure is the same as the Lifeline website. When sending an application via email, you will attach the documents and indicate all the official details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Type of Tablet Will the Eligible Applicants Receive?
The TruConnect Free Tablet is an Android tablet that has been certified by Google Play. It also has LTE connectivity.
How Long Will It Take for the Tablet Deliver?
The tablet will take up to seven business days for the applicant to receive it. However, it depends on the eligibility and application process.
The current digital world requires you to either have a phone or a tablet. It can be for academic or official use. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to buy the device. Therefore, through government funding, citizens get to receive communication gadgets. TruConnect is a well-established company that operates under Lifeline Program. Eligible members who qualify to get the TruConnect free tablet can send their applications. It is important to only submit official documents. Forged information will attract legal action.
See here: How to get SafeLink Free Tablets