Welcome to the Privacy & Policy page
Besides, the Free Cell Phone Reviews doesn’t offer any service, that’s why it’s clear to you that we do not need to take any data of our visitors, to be sure, this site only shares valuable data with you some information from the third-party website, and also we think it’s really valuable to you.
However, if you are not clear on the matter till now so you may contact us feel free by sending mail to the contact us page.
Information we collect
Basically, when you send us an email from your mail, we get your name and email address without it we do not get your email address.
when you ask me any questions or you want to know something else about this matter, we reply to you by this email. We assure you that we do not take your extra information data since we give you information from third-party sites, third-party sites might ask for or take your personal information data so for this we Free Cell Phone Reviews website is not responsible you can do it with your own risk
How we use your information
The Free Cell Phone Reviews uses your email address only for replying to and answering what you asked me by sending an email. Because you understand that it’s very important replying the question answer.
- Data Controller
Our company, [Free cell Phone Reviews], is the data controller responsible for the personal information we collect and process.
- Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (email address, phone number, postal address)
- Payment information
- Information you provide when you contact us (such as your query or complaint)
- Information you provide when you sign up to receive our newsletters or marketing emails
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and payments
- To communicate with you about your orders, queries or complaints
- To send you our newsletters and marketing emails (if you have given us your consent)
- To improve our website and the products or services we offer
- Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
We process your personal information based on the following legal grounds:
- To perform our contract with you (when you place an order with us)
- To comply with our legal obligations (such as tax and accounting obligations)
- To pursue our legitimate interests (such as improving our website and products/services or marketing our products/services to you)
- With your consent (when you sign up to receive our newsletters or marketing emails)
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We will only share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To process your orders and payments (with our payment processors and shipping providers)
- To comply with our legal obligations (such as sharing information with tax authorities)
- To enforce our legal rights, protect our property or safety, or those of others
- With your consent (when you have given us permission to share your information with a specific third party)
- International Transfers
We may transfer your personal information to third-party service providers located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We will only transfer your personal information to third-party service providers that offer an adequate level of protection for your personal information.
- Data Retention
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to erase your personal information (in certain circumstances)
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information (in certain circumstances)
- The right to data portability (in certain circumstances)
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information (in certain circumstances)
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details provided below.
- Security Measures
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of our processing of your personal information. These measures are designed to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse of your personal information.
- Contact Us
[Insert contact details]
If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) is a law that provides California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information, including the right to know what personal information is being collected about them, the right to request that personal information be deleted, and the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
Under the CCPA, businesses must provide California residents with a clear and conspicuous notice that informs them of their rights under the CCPA, including the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. This notice is often referred to as a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” notice.
If you are a California resident and wish to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, you may do so by clicking on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on a company’s website, or by contacting the company directly. Companies are required to honor your opt-out request and must refrain from selling your personal information to third parties.
In addition to providing California residents with the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information, the CCPA also requires businesses to disclose certain information about their data collection and sharing practices. This includes providing a list of the categories of personal information collected, the sources of that information, and the third parties with whom that information is shared.
It’s important to note that the CCPA only applies to businesses that meet certain criteria, including annual gross revenue over $25 million, possession or processing of the personal information of 50,000 or more California residents, households, or devices per year, or deriving 50 percent or more of their annual revenue from selling California residents’ personal information.
For a Website Owner, Log Files are a very important part. By Log Files, we can track all website visitor intentions such as what he/she wants and which article he/she loves to read too much, and what we should modify in our article. Not only that but also we can also track IP addresses and what browser he/she is using. From which country the traffic is coming and how long they read the article here, as well as from what page to which page is moving everything we are able to track easily. But we assure you that, the files log is only for visitor tracking but not for collecting your personal data information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
since the Free Cell Phone Reviews website is using third-party ads, these ads may take you to another website. Now the question is how the ads will be taken you from this site to other sites. because when you click on an ad, the ad will be taken you automatically to another site.
Basically, third-party ad servers may be using cookies so is not actually in our hands of their website control. Therefore before accepting their cookies you should consider if is it a trusted website. Mainly, the Official site is always careful with its service they will be tracking you til stay off using their website.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Originally, since we are working on the information on a specific topic, so we refer to another official site. That’s why you may go to other sites and may use their website cookies and also they can take a survey from you to give you an offer. They may have your personal information data after completing your survey.