the USA, mobile service providers care about low-income earners by providing them with discounted phone and internet services. One of the providers which have enabled Americans to stay connected to family, friends, and emergency services is Cintex Wireless. To enjoy these services, you will need to make an application online.
After you have submitted your application you may have to wait for a few days as your submission is being processed. The good news is you can keep a track of your Cintex Wireless application status. You can do this in the comfort of your home and today, in this article, we will discuss all you need to know about the Cintex Wireless application.
Cintex wireless: Preview
Cintex wireless has been providing affordable wireless services to eligible consumers since 1999. As of now, this phone service is available in Louisiana, Maryland, Wyoming, West Virginia, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, and Arkansas. They offer a wide variety of products and services– from free phones, accessories, data plans, etc. Below are the top products and services.
- Lifeline program– This is a collection of phone services by Cintex wireless to low-income earners. When you sign up for Lifeline, you receive a free SIM card equipped with free talk, data, and text monthly. This program also features a Call ID that lets you know who is calling or texting.
- Phones and accessories– Cintex Wireless offers both free and discounted phones only to eligible individuals. These phones range from flip phones to smartphones and include popular brands– Samsung, LG, and ZTE.
- Phone replacement– This service allows individuals to replace their phones in case of loss or damage. Phone upgrade service allows you to upgrade to a better phone at a small fee.
Requirements For The Cintex Wireless Lifeline program
Not everybody is eligible for the Cintex Wireless Lifeline program. There are some requirements and the two common general eligibility guidelines are:
Income-based eligibility– To qualify via this criteria, your household income must be at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Program-based eligibility– You can also qualify by government program use provided you have a government assistance program e.g:
- Supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP)
- Supplemental security income (SSI)
- Federal public housing assistance (FPHA)
Of course, there are other obvious guidelines that you need to keep in mind. These incorporate factors such as your age and your current state of residence. If you meet any of the eligibility requirements stated above, you will need to submit the documents to prove your eligibility.
To prove your identification and address, you will need the following documents
- A valid driving license or passport
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of naturalization
- Permanent resident or resident alien card
- Your latest income statement, paycheck stub, or W2
- Current mortgage or lease statement
- A utility Bill
To prove participation in government assistance programs, provide any of the following documents.
- Current or last year’s statement of benefits from a qualifying state or federal program
- A letter of participation in a qualifying state or federal program.
How To Apply For Cintex Wireless
Once you have checked if you can qualify for the Cintex Wireless Lifeline or ACP program, it is now time to start the application process. To make your application online:
- Connect your device to the internet then visit Cintex Wireless’s official website.
- At the top left on the website, click Apply, enter your Zip code then tap Apply now.
- On the next page fill out all the personal information as required then go through them again to ensure that all the information is correct.
- Upload all the documents for Cintex to confirm your eligibility and once done, hit the Submit button.
You will need to wait for a few days as your application is being processed. The number of days will vary depending on the number of applications received and the correctness of the information provided.
Checking Processes of Cintex Wireless Application Status
After submitting your application, you may need to make a follow-up to check if it went through or if you need to take additional actions. There are two most common ways to check Cintex Wireless application status i.e via the website or through support agents.
Checking the Cintex Wireless application status is pretty straightforward since all you need to have is an internet connection.
- Launch your browser on the phone or whatever device you are using, type Cintex Wireless into the address bar then click OK.
- The top result is a link to the Cintex Wireless website, click to access it.
- Tap on My service then select Check status.
- Once on the Check application status page, input the required details– the email address you used when applying, Zip code, and last 4 SSN then click Check status.
- In a short while, you will be redirected to the application status dashboard where you can view the status of your application.
Via Customer Care
You can also go the customer support way if you have no internet connection or if the online procedure seems technical. This is also advisable if you have further inquiries. You can reach the support team by dialing +1 (855) 655-3097. To verify your identity, you will need to provide some identification details like your application ID and name, so have them with you.
Here you can see: How to Check Your Airtalk wireless application status
Reasons For Rejection Of Your Application
Cintex Wireless can reject your application due to several reasons. The most common reasons comprise of:
- Ineligibility– You cannot bargain with Cintex Wireless when it comes to eligibility. Even in the event that you miss the requirements by a whisker, there is nothing you can do about it.
- Discrepancies of submitted details– After Cintex has received your details, they are submitted to National Verifier for a further eligibility check. If you have some incomplete information, your application will be rejected. To raise the odds of acceptance of your application, provide accurate and complete information.
- Outdated documents– During the application process, Cintex insists on submitting valid documents. Using an expired driving license for example as proof of identity will lead to automatic rejection.
If your application was rejected, the reason will be stated and if not, you can inquire by calling the support agents. If the rejection was a result of expired documents you can fix this by obtaining updated ones and then re-submitting the application.
What To Do To Get Cintex Wireless Phone Replacement
Cintex understands that there are circumstances where your phone needs replacement i.e when damaged, lost, or got stolen. To get a free phone replacement, you need not to have made any prior replacements in the past six months. Cintex will also check the activity of the phone in the said six months. If you were not active in these months, you will be required to pay a $25 fee to cater for shipping and other service fees.
You can order a replacement via the customer service number or email email@example.com. While making the request, be sure to provide as detailed a description as possible of the issue you are facing.
If you cannot reach the support team through mail or phone, there is a contact option on the website.
- Visit the official website for Cintex Wireless.
- At the top of the page tap Help Center then click Contact.
- Enter your personal details in all the provided sections. In the Select, a reason dropdown menu, pick Damaged device/ accessories or Lost/stolen phone depending on your reason.
- Hit Submit then wait for the popup message to ensure that your request was submitted successfully.
Once the request has been approved, you will receive a replacement phone with a 15-day guarantee. It is also important to note that you will not be able to get another replacement phone till the 6 months have elapsed.
Also you can see: How to Check Assurance Wireless Application Status
Cintex Wireless Phone Upgrade
In some scenarios you may feel unsatisfied by the free phone offered and in this case, you can request an upgrade. The Upgrade phone is usually greatly discounted although there are a few selections. To request an upgrade:
- On your browser, head to the Cintex Wireless website.
- Navigate to Shop then choose Upgrade Phone.
- Go through the available upgrade options and once you find the one that suits you, click Select now.
- On the next page, you will be required to provide your personal information and also some verification documents.
After reading this article, you can now see how simple it is to check your Cintex Wireless application status. If you meet all the requirements, you should take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy the discounted phone services.
While making your application, it is important to be as honest as possible and include clear and valid documents. Counterfeit documents cannot only get your application rejected. Submitting fake documents to a government program or institution is punishable by law and can take you behind the bars.
Above all, if your application is rejected, you can take the recommended action to correct any issues and then resubmit.