Boost Mobile is among the leading wireless telecommunication enterprise in the U.S. The company offers unrestricted calls and texts, contract-free carriers, speedy data, free unrestricted music streaming, and mobile hotspot. Besides, it provides its clients with a large spectrum of the latest phones from the best brands at pocket-friendly prices. The good news about it is it gives 99% countrywide network coverage. Boost Mobile has numerous deals that lure customers to shift from other wireless companies.
These deals are ideal for new clients and can change and be more valuable at varying periods. The deals include discounted plans, low-priced smartphones, and free phones. Below is in-depth information on how to get Boost Mobile Free Phones when you switch.
Some of the Crucial Details You Should Be Aware of Before Switching
Long-term clients can attest that Boost Mobile gives phones at no cost to new customers when they change. Here are some enticing deals that will motivate you to shift:
1) The company has affordable plans
The store has incredible plans at a cost-effective price. They are:
- $15 monthly plan that incorporates 2GB data, unlimited SMS, unrestricted calls, and a mobile hotspot.
- $35 monthly plan with 10GB internet bundles, unrestrained calls, unlimited SMS, and phone hotspot.
- The $50 monthly plan includes unrestricted calls and SMS, 35GB internet bundles, and a 12GB portable hotspot.
- The $60 monthly plan consists of endless calls and texts, a 30GB portable hotspot, and 12GB internet bundles.
2) The enterprise offers excellent international services.
With Boost Mobile, you have the privilege of calling your friends and relatives all over the world. You can do this by:
- Adding $5 to your monthly plan to enable you to make unrestricted phone and landline talk to Canada, endless sms globally, and 8GB internet bundles in Mexico.
- Adding $10 per month to your plan to get unrestrained talk to phones and landlines, unrestricted landline calling to approximately 70 nations, and endless texting to over 200 nations.
3) Offers non-contract services
If you are unhappy with their services, you can leave at your pleasure without paying early termination fees.
4) It caters to mobile insurance
Once you acquire the Boost Mobile free phones when you switch, consider safeguarding them from theft, water damage, and shattered screen. For this to happen, you must part with $7 monthly.
5) Superb customer service
Their customer service teams are on point, as you can talk to them at 833-502-6678 every weekday during working hours or live chat with them via their website, Boost Mobile website.
The Procedure to Switch to Boost Mobile
Thanks to Boost Mobile for ensuring that you can shift quickly and seamlessly. Here are the steps that will help you:
i) Check Eligibility
When shifting, you either bring your own phone or acquire one with the company. Though many people use their own devices, one must ensure that it is compatible with boost mobile. To check this, go to Boost Mobile bring your phone, key in your phone ID, and click continue.
ii) Get a SIM card
The company gives you a free SIM card. However, you must purchase a SIM Kit from the company’s online store.
iii) Select a plan
With the SIM card in your mobile phone, select a plan that is ideal for you.
iv) Activate your phone
After obtaining the SIM kit, ensure that you activate your device. You can do this by:
- Visiting Activate Boost Mobile website.
- Since you are a first-time client, choose “activating as a new customer.”
- If you are using your phone, pick “use my own device with boost mobile SIM”.
- If you have a new phone, choose “Activate New Device.”
- Then, pick “new number.”
- If you want to continue using your mobile digits, go for “port existing number.”
- If you chose new digits, input your device IMEI and then your new SIM digits and activate your device.
- If you opted for “port existing number”, input the digits, and ZIP code, press the continue button and finalize the process.
Which Are the Boost Mobile Free Phones When You Switch?
Boost mobile welcomes you with a free mobile phone as a gift. However, the offers can differ based on availability and time. Here are some of the boost mobile free phones when you switch:
1) Motorola Moto G Power
To receive this device, you should:
- Shift to boost Mobile
- It is ideal for first-time clients only
- It is only offered at the company’s store.
- You cannot use it with offers from other mobile companies.
- The phone has an enormous storage capacity with long-lasting battery life.
- Must have an eligible port and activation on your desired plan.
2) iPhone SE
- The phone is restricted to one device per line
- You can only access it if you are a new client.
- It is not ideal for people who are using their own phones.
- It needs activation on your preferred plan.
- You can only get it at the company’s store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Boost Mobile Have a Reliable Network?
Yes. Boost mobile works on the T-Mobile network, thus guaranteeing reliability. The strength of the signal is based on where you reside. It is essential to check the network coverage of your location in advance.
Where Can I Purchase a Boost Mobile Phone?
You have two alternatives: either get them in their local shops or visit their at Boost Mobile stores.
Can I Obtain a Free iPhone after Shifting to Boost Mobile?
The answer is indefinite. This is due to the fact that Boost Mobile free phone offers aren’t constant; hence one can’t predict whatever will be offered in the future. Nevertheless, there are no free iPhones at the moment, and the mobile devices provided are average Android phones like Samsung Galaxy A12.
Various reasons lure you to Boost Mobile free phone when you switch, especially its impressive deals. Some of them include the following: boost perks with opportunities to win VIP treats, special deals, and unique perks. You get to know the person calling you through the premium caller ID.
This app helps you to block unwanted callers. Insurance protects you against natural calamities, theft, and out-of-warranty breakdowns. You can purchase numerous smartphones and tablets from the company. With boost mobile upgrade offers, you can replace your old-fashioned devices with current ones. It allows you to switch to other wireless companies at your convenience without charging.